Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Electrolux HUSH Happier at Home

Jheck and I are already starting with the search for home appliances for our new house. We are, in particular, on the lookout for practical devices that are not only innovative, but also fit our budget.


Food preparation and housekeeping talks have already become frequent these days. I guess that's just how it is for every couple who are so eager to start proving to themselves that 'making house a home' is not that hard after all.


Working my behind off most days of the week, I always look forward to some peace and quiet on weekends. Weekends are the perfect time for me to catch up on my reading, blog a little, watch TV, clean the house, and, basically, just enjoy and relax. Usually, I also search for a new dessert or pasta recipe and try doing it over the weekend. I've always loved weekends at home because then I get to enjoy a quiet and relaxing environment - away from the usual everyday hubbub.

When I found out about Electrolux's hush appliances, I literally leaped with glee! Imagine a blender and a vacuum cleaner that are so quiet, it would seem like they are not in use at all! Imagine being able to make your favorite smoothie or vacuum clean the house minus all that annoying, boisterous noise! Imagine that! (Errr... please excuse the exclamation points.)

Electrolux Powermix Silent Blender is ten times quieter than the regular blenders. Its product information also boasts the blender's great mixing performance and its easy-to-clean quality. 


  
I really look forward to some peaceful weekends at home that are perfectly fuss-free and quiet; and this innovative product is  about to help me achieve just that. Ooh! Jheck will surely be super happy to make me my favorite smoothie with this. Won't you, sweetie? (oh, cheese!)




Electrolux, indeed, is making waves with their quiet revolution, and their Ultra Silencer Green vacuum proves just that. Imagine a vacuum cleaner that does not make any sound when used. How cool is that? Its hush quality is not just what this vacuum has to offer, however. Its energy efficiency and sustainable material use are what sets it apart from the average vacuum. I was beyond thrilled to find out that the Ultra Silencer Green actually uses 33% less energy and is made of 55% recycled plastic. Need I say more?



  
I'm now ogling over these two wonders. They, definitely, are now included in my 2013 wish list. Check out Electrolux Philippines Official Website and  Electrolux Philippines Twitter page.

Our new home deserves only the best (including the best people... ehem...), so Jheck and I tend to get picky when it comes to appliances. These two revolutionary devices, however, are assured of their spots. 

The big MOVE is about to happen real soon. This big transition in my life both excites and creeps me out. Nonetheless, I am prepared. Despite the many questions that run around my mind, I know that I am doing the things that are right and make me happy. 

I know this blog will no longer be just about Jhet and mine's personal style and beauty chronicles. This blog, eventually, will transform along with us; and with every milestone that we take, I hope you all will still be there with us.


xoxo,

Janjie

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty