Thursday, February 14, 2013

An Attitude of Positive Expectation


Being me is being positive, despite the thought of the glass of water nearly empty. I always look for the brighter side of things as if I know it would work out. That, maybe a pitcher full of water is just inside the fridge. Though sometimes I think being overly positive is a bad habit. Yes, it can. If you don't act to it, it's not good anymore. But the good thing is, you try to make it work, though that may be the hardest part of it, trying. But let's face it, good things come to those who wait. And what's even worthy of it is the trials that you overcome to achieve it. 

Ok, jeez! enough of that drama. Let's focus on these new flats shall we? Everybody, meet Manhattan. She's my new cut out flats from Hebe Manila. Cutie isn't it? And the insoles are great. I say, these flats are perfect! I could wear them with anything, but best with shorts and rolled up stretchy pants. ;)


Dress: Thrifted
Candy Shorts: Pastelleshoppe
Necklace: Janjie's
Shoes: Hebe Manila

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty