Monday, April 1, 2013

If I wanted an Endless Closet



If I wanted an endless closet, I'd probably need endless cash too! Whew! But having one means endless time to pick an outfit, everyday! Bottomline, the less you have, the simpler things would be. Don't believe me? Now, how many times have you said, "I don't have any more clothes to wear" while eyeing those stack of outfits inside your drawers? It happens because matching your wardrobe has gotten more clothing to mix. Trust me us, janjie and I have been in that same situation, all the time. See, I didn't even realize that I still have this dress in my closet! Haha!






I wore this dress at Janjie's speaking engagement here. Nothing beats all out support!



Dress: Thrifted
Accessories: Aissa's Boutique
Flats: Liberte


2 comments

  1. That's a gorgeous dress! I agree though, less is definitely more!

    www.edeltherese.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edel! Thank you! Great of you to come visit our blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

© For All Things Pretty