Tuesday, February 12, 2013

All the World's a Stage

And all the men and women merely players. - William Shakespeare

I just thought that line from Shakespeare is appropriate for this look. You may not get it; but that's fine! It's me who's weird. ;)

Jhet said I look like Snow White in this! Haha! And now I think I get it! Well, I don't mind. Snow White is my first princess, anyway. 

So, how do you spend your last few hours in Cebu sans enough money for those fancy items? Explore the thrift shops, of course! Explore, actually, is not the right term - more like, bumped into and thanked the heavens I did! :D

Jheck and I decided to drop by E-Mall on our way to the bus terminal for a quick look around and some lunch, when we saw this thrift shop in the middle of those regular shops housing almost similar  items. Being a huge thrifter, I never thought twice, didn't even bother checking the time (we weren't in a hurry, anyway, at least that's what I declared after seeing the shop; and Jheck understands these impulses. Such a sweetheart! hihi), entered the shop right away and dug through the piles and racks to my heart's content. Phew! The items that you see here and the skirt I wore in the previous post are the ones I got. Not bad, of course!














The pretty beads and studs on this top require no accessories, so I just kept it simple with my everyday Anne Klein watch and that beautiful rosary bracelet from a monastery in Cebu.

On an unrelated note, did you also notice how I've gained some weight? Ugh! Now that is some serious stuff I need to address right away! Like, RIGHT AWAY! :(


Top & Skirt - thrifted
Flats - Pastelleshoppe

2 comments

© For All Things Pretty