Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Work Outfit: Mustard Tuesday

Today, there is just that joyful feeling when you finally have the item on top of your wishlist. The search is over for a pair of mustard stretchy pants! (hooray!)

I woke up this morning getting eager to wear this look. I folded up my clothes the night before, getting ready for the next day. I'm just not that super excited am I? Oh I know you also had that kind of experience. So, here I am today, struttin' my new pair of mustard pants.






Like what Paolo Coelho always say, “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” 

Photo by Zai

Accessories: Pastelleshoppe
Shoes: Converse
Fedora: Bazaar



2 comments

  1. Ikaw najud te! HAHA!!!
    Uy, apil ko atong blog giveaway ha! HAHA!!!
    Jessan Mongcopa, Shwan Mongcopa, @prinsesaSHWAN

    ReplyDelete

© For All Things Pretty