Sunday, January 13, 2013

DIY Collar Necklace

Materials:
Felt (2 sheets)
Beads
Paper chord
Template

Tools:
Scissors
Glue gun/stick
Pen



Using your template (you can download some online, or try sketching something you prefer, like what I made), trace two patterns on your first felt (this is for the base) and cut. Glue patterns together.


Sticking time! Glue all those beads on your felt pattern just the way you like them.
Use that creativity in you!



Flip over felt and attach paper chords (you can use ribbons depending on your preference).



Using the other felt, trace the same pattern, cut and glue. This serves as your necklace back cover and to support the weight of all those beads. ;)



And voila! Your very own beaded collar necklace! ;)



2 comments

  1. I love it! it's very sweet, and really different from others I've seen! very creative x
    I also made my own peter pan collar, please have a look at:
    http://whatscraftdoc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/party-or-casual-detachable-collars.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara! ;) I'm planning to make another diy hopefully soon..(fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete

© For All Things Pretty