Monday, November 5, 2012

Pink Cheetah

I am not exactly drawn to animal prints, but when I saw this one, I know I just had to make an exemption. This pink cheetah-printed dress is so gorgeous, I just can’t afford to let it go.


Because I cannot go to work in a dress as skimpy as this, I often use this as a top. The first time I wore this, my weird Iraqi fellow faculty member then noticed it and shouted, “Hey, you look like a cheetah!” I just grinned at him and answered, "I am! I'm a pink cheetah!"; and playfully did a little ‘rawr’.  




Funny how I unconsciously posed beside a wooden cage. I swear we did not do it on purpose! Now, it looks like the pink cheetah just escaped from the cage! 



Dress - thrifted
Shoes - Zara
Necklace - Pastelleshoppe

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty