Sunday, November 4, 2012

Plain and Floral

Being too plain is...boring?


Sunday is definitely bedroom cleanup day, and after piling up my whole lot of messed up stuffs, this mini skirt showed up. This is another thrifted item, which I wore only once (for the sake of this shoot). 


And the shoes, which I realized, dang! they’re getting many. A recent favorite is this pair of mustard yellow doll shoes with a touch of colorful woven flowers. The advantage? Wear it with any colors, like hot pink and spring green.


The hot pink blouse is from our pastelleshoppe. The day our package for new stocks arrived, I hurriedly pulled out this blouse, tried it on, and I have loved them ever since. Who could blame me? I’m a girl who loves pink! 


Too plain? Nah.. Nothing is ever plain without putting on any accent to pair. :)

Photo by Argey Catacutan

Blouse, Shoes and multicolored bracelet: Pastelleshoppe
Skirt: Thrifted



No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty