Saturday, November 3, 2012

Simple Elegance

“Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.” -Coco Chanel

Girls.. we are all complicated. We make decisions and change them a minute after. I, for one, get a little too complicated once in while. I usually spend about 20 minutes at my bedside thinking of what to wear for the rest of the day. The quick fix? Anything comfortable. :)


This look is a laid-back, simple yet elegant look. The blazer is a thrifted item which I use only on rainy days. I never wear them under the city's usual heat, or else I'd be torturing myself. Credit to myself for finding this item. (haha)




Now  my mom gets the credit for this dress. She showed this to me the night she bought this at the ukay-ukay. "Look, I bought this skirt for only fifty pesos!", she boastfully said. "Ma! This isn't a skirt! It's a tube dress, duhh", my quick maarte reply. 




Well, the boots, are to die for! Two days before this photo shoot was done, Janjie and I went to our local ukay-ukay shoe store in search for a nice pair of boots (Taylor Swift inspired). A few rounds of looking at hundreds of shoes, luckily I found a pair, and to our surprise, the cost for them was, ehem just P120.00. Now that's what we call, a good buy.


And that is the final look. 

Photo by Argey Catacutan

Whatever clothes we shall wear, make it simple. Elegance comes in the way we wear it. (wink!)

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty