Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ladylike

Being a lady is, well, that I had to google too (haha!). Not that I don't know how or be one, but there are misconceptions of it. As we read in books or seen in movies, a lady is well-mannered with high standards of proper behavior; thus, too formal, too old-fashioned...hence, boring in someway. A lady is too feminine, doesn't say what she thinks, and that only grannies care about being one.

It doesn't require you to be of great wealth, or in knowledge of all the do's and dont's of everything, but simply to be in control of yourself, be in balance of your true self and never stay off track with your life. Like they always say, "Confidence is key!"







I have so much to go through being a young lady. But oh my God, I feel like I can do anything. :)

Dress: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Janjie's



..

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty