Monday, November 5, 2012

Great Weeks Start with Bright Mondays


Today is back-to-work day for most people, and I am sure no one is really looking forward for today after the four long, relaxing holidays. Thinking that many still has a terrible hang-over and would probably choose to stay home and relax than go back to the office so soon, I decided to wear a bright combination just to lighten everyone’s mood. 

Yellow and green are just the perfect match. They exude cheeriness and good vibes, and are really cool to the eyes.  








Thank you to Argey-my-love for the beautiful pictures! I just don't know what I'd do without him (Cheesy?! Ok, I'll stop now.

Top - thrifted
'Jeggings' - thrifted
Hand-painted shoes - a gift from Argey
Bag - thrifted
Belt - local shop
Neon bracelet - Pastelleshop

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty