Friday, November 30, 2012

Some Things Just Don't Go with Explanations

Like this outfit perhaps... 

I just don't know how to name this look, but it worked, nonetheless. This is one of the outfits that I brought when we visited Liptong Woodlands, a man-made rainforest in Bacong, Negros Oriental. 


This pretty knitted lemon cardigan was like screaming for me when I saw it hanging in one of the racks in my favorite thrift shop. I almost squealed with delight upon laying my hands on its vibrant lemon goodness. But, who wouldn't?! This piece has got a lot of potential. You can pair it with a black or white boring dress, and voila! Your look will get pretty in an instant!  




What is it with fedoras that make you look like you're off to an adventure? Or is it just me? Weird, I know. 


Fedora - bazaar
Knitted cardigan - thrifted
Inner tank - Billabong
Pants - thrifted
Shoes - vintage
Accessories - Pastelleshoppe

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty