Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Greatest Adventure is What Lies Ahead

“The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.
Today and tomorrow are yet to be said.
The chances, the changes are all yours to make.
The mold of your life is in your hands to break.”

― Glenn Yarbrough






One down and three more days to go, I’ll be leaving work off to God-knows-where. Here again comes the positive side of me, embracing what’s life gonna be like. Jobless and all. They say it’s all mixed emotions, that I prove true. Plans? None really, to be honest. Chances are rarely given and opportunities only happen once. Should these blessings come, I’m ready to take it. 


Maxi Dress: Mom's ;)
Sweater: Thrifted
Boots: Thrifted
Necklace: Handmade

2 comments

  1. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.

    It will always be interesting to read through content from other writers and practice a little something
    from other sites.
    My webpage ; Ray Lewis Nike Elite Jersey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, great for you to drop by.. Thanks on the comment ;)

      Delete

© For All Things Pretty