Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Regular

If you ask me what my favorite color is, I'd probably spend the next few hours staring into nothingness in serious contemplation. Such a simple question, yet very hard to answer. That is because until now I still haven't decided yet. One day it's pink, then it's green the next, then perhaps blue after that. 

Anyhoo, I noticed that my closet has slowly been filling with anything blue. I don't even know how that happened, because I thought blue does not really attract me that much. Weird, I know!

So, here's my regular teacher-y/office-y look for normal work days. Since I already look so color-coordinated, with blue and gray pieces making up this outfit, I added some browns and greens with my accessories. 



This green layer necklace got a lot of attention. A lot were asking where I got it from. I didn't mean to make it my statement piece, really, but it just stood out and made itself noticed. Oh, now I'm pretty sure it is going to make its comeback real soon.


Blazer - thrifted
Inner tank - thrifted
Pants - bazaar
Accessories - bazaar

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty