Saturday, January 12, 2013

Denim on Denim

The first workweek of the year ultimately spelled B-U-S-Y! All the tasks that were left last year and the many new ones, all came smashing and tormenting and stressing me out. But I could not be grateful enough, because as Thomas Edison once pointed out, “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” Heck, yeah! Come on all you overalls-clad opportunities. Me not afraid of you! (teeeheee)


Anyway, I ended my BUSY week with this take on denim-on-denim. I am supposed to pair this soft denim polo with a denim midi skirt in the same color, but realized that I’m going to be in two meetings after work and I usually bring a lot of stuff home with me on Fridays. Skirts need extra caution and finer moves, but I know my schedule practically requires me to go running around.






A lot of things are also lined up for my weekend. Phew! I got two items on my list done already. Hopefully, I will be able to accomplish everything before Monday starts. 

Here's wishing all you, lovies, a happy and fruitful weekend! 

Denim polo - thrifted
Jeans - Levi's
Satchel - Metro Chic
Necklace - Mags (gifted. Thank you Juni!)
Bracelets - bazaar


2 comments

  1. Your style is unique compared to other people I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this web site.
    Have a look at my blog - msi laptop servis novi sad

    ReplyDelete

© For All Things Pretty