Sunday, January 20, 2013

Rooftop

I love Sundays! It has always been my favorite day of the week. Four years ago, I have loved Sundays even more because it has become family & Jheck time. Soon, very soon at that, I know I will love not only Sundays, but also Mondays, Tuesdays, and all the days of the week, because I will be spending it in this house Jheck and I built with love.

Here's starting the many Sundays to come in style. Jheck took this at the rooftop of the house's first phase. We were off to church then after we spent the afternoon cleaning the construction debris and planning. 

I love how this dress can also double as maxi skirt. The lace at the top and bottom of the skirt is love! So pretty!
This is my favorite pair of ballet flats. They're from Solemate, and they're the comfiest and lightest shoes ever!

Blazer - thrifted
Dress - thrifted
Flats - SoleMate
Necklace - Mags
Bracelets - bazaar

1 comment

  1. All that's left is for this little girl to decide it's time.

    If you plan to purchase bedding stuff individually guarantee these are suitable for the newborn and fit properly in
    the set. A woman recovering from delivery often is instructed to not lift heavy objects, which would hinder the healing
    process.
    Also see my web site: http://chaqra.org

    ReplyDelete

© For All Things Pretty