Saturday, January 5, 2013

24

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." - Oprah Winfrey 

There's so much in my life that I ought to be thankful for - wonderful family, supportive boyfriend, great friends, a blossoming career and the many sidelines, and dreams that are slowly inching towards realization, just to name a few. 

God has been really good to me ever since. He never fails to show and make me feel how much He loves me through showering me with so much blessings. For this added year in my life, I will strive to become an even bigger blessing to others, and wish that everything that this year promises will finally reach fruition. 

My 24th was spent in a nearby resort with my family and some very close friends. It was also an opportunity for the parents to finally have a serious talk about the plans Jheck and I laid for ourselves. It was a day filled with laughter and fun; I could not ask for a better way to celebrate my birthday. 








No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty