Monday, December 17, 2012

Officially 23

A year older and it seems nothing has ever changed. Hmmm..I think. And this is probably the part where I look back on to the so many things I did last year, my regrets and gratefulness, and my so called future plans and blahblah. Oh, I’m gonna have to spare you on those thoughts. Haha!


Twenty two was fun and exciting with a bit of the challenging and tough days of life. It just took one day and I’m a year older. A year, older... Oh puhleez! So what if I’m a “year” older, if we’re a “year” older? Well, I thank you Thee for giving it to me. Let’s continue the other days of life now that I’m twenty three! Woot!


But then so much have happened in my life but as they say, live in the present. So here I am, with my best of friends, happy, contented, loved and cared for. What else could I ask for? Instead of making a list of all the wounded, unhappy thoughts I have had, why not run through the happy ones instead. Through everything of course, I thank the Lord, my shield from the endless storms.



 
So now that I am officially twenty three, definitely dressin’ up more but still the same old childish jhet me. I can’t live without her!



Dress: Thrifted
Boots: Thrifted
Necklace: Gifted
Bracelets: Mom's

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty