Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blue me Away

You know what they say about Mondays being manic? Well, that one's true for me today. I am one busy bee. Got one task done already, but I am now finding myself confused over what to do next. Ugh! Okay, so let's take a short break and blog, shall we?

Here's another look that is composed of mostly thrifted finds. Yep, the denim jacket, blue halter tank, and white jeans are all jewels from the thrift shops. You may be sick of me always repeating this, but I'm saying this again anyway - style and cost do not always go together. Looking good does not always mean digging a hole in your pocket. It's always about attitude, confidence, creativity, and... cheesy it may seem, inner peace. 

I kind of feel like being mitchy-matchy today, so here's an all blue and white combo!






Denim jacket, blue halter tank, white jeans - thrifted
Accessories - bazaar
Blue flats - Pastelleshoppe

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty