Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Denim on Pleats


Ok, I know I'm supposed to post something a little Christmas-y here, but I get super lazy these days that I don't even bother taking outfit shots (this one's pending for quite some time now). Most of the time, I even put on the pieces that I get hold of first - not thinking much about pairing and layering. Perhaps, it's the weather or the traffic or the frenzy all around... or perhaps it's just me, not feeling much the spirit. I don't even know why, but I just feel something utterly big is missing, and I cannot just pinpoint what.  


Anyway, let's talk about this outfit. 

Jhet and I are such huge fans of Bestie and her unique sense of style. This one's actually inspired by her. I love how unafraid she always is to put together pieces that the regulars around just don't think would match, like a denim polo shirt and pleated vintage skirt. But don't you think there's something pretty and exciting behind incompatibility? 




What do you think?

Denim polo shirt - thrifted
Pleated midi skirt - thrifted
Accessories - bazaar, Pastelleshoppe
Mustard flats - Solemate

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty