Thursday, December 20, 2012

Breather

A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking.  ~Earl Wilson


Last week was my vacation week, or shall I say work-at-home-while-enjoying-the-seven-days-birthday week, and I still can’t believe it’s all over. Awww. But the weekend was indeed the greatest. We went off out of town to enjoy the rest of the day. We badly needed a quick breather from our busy lives at work. Thank God we were finally able to do it! 







Wearing this chaleco makes me feel like I'm at work. Ok I admit, I miss work. I am happy that I finally had my vacation. Now work seems to be less tiring. I'll keep my fingers crossed! 





Inner blouse and Chaleco: Thrifted
Jeggings: Avon
Wedge: Thrifted
Necklace and ring: Pastelleshoppe
Timex Watch: Gifted
Scarf: Gifted (Thanks Leop, Kea & Nik)

2 comments

© For All Things Pretty