Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fluffy Bliss


Warning: There's some serious photo-bombing going on in this post.


Aaand... there goes Whabbie a.k.a Photobomber, my cottonball of a puppy, whom I just love to bits! 

If you paid attention to the previous post, you can see her posing with Jhet and I. During the shoot, she kept on coming near us, posing on her own and wanting to be part of all the pictures! Ah, such a cutie! 



One thing that I love about weekends is being able to take a pause from officey-teachery outfits and go all-out on casual looks. Don't you just love taking a stroll around town or go malling  in shorts? With this insane summer heat in the country, sometimes this no longer becomes an option, but a necessity.  

You may already have seen me wearing this oxblood shorts in one of my previous posts. Well, I still can't get over its prettiness, so I wear it every chance I get. I love how it's high-waisted and made in the prettiest of fabric, so it instantly glams up any look. Here, I paired it with this tie-knot floral top, and was really pleased with the result. I think they're a perfect match, aren't they?  




Hey there, furry Missy! 

Owning a dog is a big responsibility; this, I never expected. But having little fluffy Whabbie as addition to our family is a total bliss. She's got everyone's affection and attention with her overloading sweetness and cuteness. Now, we're starting to look for the perfect boyfriend for her so her prettiness and the happiness this brings can spread to my other friends, too.


Wacky pose you say? Here's our version of that. :-D


Top - Gaisano Davao
Shorts - thrifted
Flats - bazaar
Bracelet - gifted
Watch - Anne Klein

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty