Sunday, April 21, 2013

Comfort is Key

Hiiii!!! I'm back!!! The hiatus was unintentional, I was actually offline for a week. Talk about field trips, tourist-y tours, orientations, tourist-y tours, benchmarking activities, tourist-y tours, and some more tourist-y tours. Hahaha! I'll talk about that soon. 

This is one of my looks during our visit in Leyte. Since the day was filled with orientations and tours around the beautiful campus of Visayas State University, I opted to stay comfy and cool with this ensemble. Well, yeah, the maxi skirt may not look cool on picture, but its thin fabric and flowy feel made me survive the heat. I paired it then with this cropped top that's short enough at the front to show a little skin and to further ensure ventilation. 

The vintage bag and vintage round shades completed the look with a hint of a vintage vibe. I'm really glad this look went well with the place. There was actually a lot of 60's houses around the campus that I intended to have this looked photographed in, but the insane heat just wouldn't allow it. Phew!





This is just a quick update as the heap of files on my table right now are becoming such an eyesore. I will be posting about the places we went to next time.

Top, Maxi Skirt, and Bag - Thrifted
Sandals - Liberte

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty