Thursday, March 21, 2013

It is a Happy Talent to Know How to Play

We were off to Highlands Resort in Mabinay, our second to the last stop before we head home sweet home. We had to ride the motorcab about five minutes from the entrance gate until we reach this spot right here, were the playground and the pool is. Such a huge place I tell you, and the whole tiring trip was all worth it. Mabinay is so worth the travel. Anyways, right after we put down our bags, Janjie and I rushed over the swing and played to our heart's desire. Weee! Wish I had one of these at home though! :(






Oh well, at least we played around, had fun and relaxed before we head home to tire ourselves again with work. After all, it is a happy talent to know how to play.









“Go and play. Run around. Build something. Break something. Climb a tree. Get dirty. Get in some trouble. Have some fun.” 
― Brom, The Child Thief

Top: Thrifted
Belt: Pastelleshoppe
Maxi skirt: Mom's :)
Sandals: Liberte
Accessories: Gift



1 comment

  1. My partner and I absolutely love your blog
    and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly I'm
    looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome blog!

    Here is my homepage; money talks video

    ReplyDelete

© For All Things Pretty