Monday, December 16, 2013

That Elusive Sign

At times, when you are so torn between two equally weighty things, you just pass on to the universe the burden, and wait longingly for any indication of an answer. A sign. An elusive one, most times.

It's a predicament I try so hard to shove to the back of my mind, awaiting the time for me to muster all the courage in me to be able to deal with it. Later, perhaps. When I'm braver.

For now, though, I let life go on as usual - doing the same things every day and welcoming the littlest of shifts, which now seem hard to come by. Of course, the reward I get, coupled with hubby's sunny personality, makes everyday lighter and brighter. And I could not be more thankful.







Dress worn as top - borrowed from sister
Maxi skirt - c/o Ayala Center Cebu
Sandals - Hebe Manila

1 comment

  1. Very cute sandals. They really stand out with your outfit.

    http://www.lavieenmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© For All Things Pretty