Friday, December 13, 2013

When in Eden...

Wow, it has been a while, hasn't it? I'm sorry for being MIA for, wait, months? Whoa! Now that that sunk in, I feel really bad for being an irresponsible blogger. The last months have been a chaos - deadlines, meetings, deadlines, travels, deadlines! Good thing there has not been any drastic change in the way Argey and I do things yet, now that we're married and all that, or else I would have fled. Like, really fled - run away like a madwoman from all the chaos. 

So, anyway, as I said, part of the chaos was the travelling. And when travelling, I always opt for loose-fitting bottoms, soft jeans, leggings, or skirts. You can say I've learned the hard way and now go away with tight jeans or fitted denim shorts when I travel.  

This was what I wore when we head for Davao City last Sunday. I wore this sweater, actually, to fight the freezing temperatures in airports and planes. We had to take the plane from Dumaguete to Cebu and the connecting flight to Davao, so I made sure I was cold-proof. It was later, in the skies between Dumaguete and Cebu, that I realize how stupid of me to have forgotten that we were supposed to visit Eden Nature Park in Davao that day. And sure enough, I was sweating like crazy when we had the tour. Good thing I was sane enough to wear this breezy skorts, or I would have stripped myself naked in Eden. Okay, I never would have... but we don't know what too much sweat can cause our brains.. teehee!





This was actually my sixth visit in Eden, but the place still amazes me. They have a new feature this year - the SkyCycle, which I dare not try, but the 'kids' went wild about. The food, as usual, is great; and the flowers in Rainbow Pass are in full bloom this time of the year. What a treat!





Sweater, skorts - thrifted
Sandals - c/o Robinson's Dumaguete

1 comment

  1. Lovely nude look, love the skirt <3
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/baroque-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete

© For All Things Pretty