Thursday, January 12, 2017

OPPO F1s: Capturing Philippines

Most of my 2016 was stuck at the office. Luckily, I was able to steal a few getaways here and there. Last March, me and a few friends went across our neighboring island Cebu. It was so amazing to travel again and experience the Color Me Ladies Conference for the first time. We got to hear Ms. Christine Kairus, Ms. Kuh Ledesma and Ms. Jodi Sta. Maria speak and share their very own life testimonies. We couldn't stay long at Cebu though, so before hitting the road home, we just took a quick walk around SM Seaside. Which was huge by the way!

https://www.facebook.com/ColourMeLadiesCon/
Then May was Bohol time. Although we didn’t get to see the Chocolate Hills and tarsiers, we were able to ride our way to Panglao Island and hit the white sand beach. Soon after, we rode up to Loboc Eco-Tourism Adventure Park to ride my very first ever zipline. Ever! Yep! I was so scared that I might not make it, that I’d probably faint half way through or my heart would possibly beat so fast! But when I took a peek I just couldn’t keep my eyes shut. The view was breathtakingly beautiful! I made it not once but twice on the zipline ride. Oh yeah! Bohol was super duper amazing I tell you and I would happily go back any time!



Lastly, we traveled up north the Negros island to Sagay City and the City of Smiles. Although it was more of a business trip, we couldn't help but take a few stopovers to satisfy the tummy. Right after we had dinner at 18th St. Pala-pala Resto, we walked down to Calea's and had to try their famous Mudpie cake. And my eyes just drool  at the sight of it all! 



So yeah that’s about last year’s travel adventures. This year, however, I’ve promised myself to take the bus, ride the boat and get on a plane. A. Whole. Lot. More! First on the list would surely be Negros’ very own Lakawon Island in Cadiz City. It may be a bit far north from Dumaguete but it’ll definitely be worth the hours ride. Just look at these pictures and tell me this won’t make you want to take a leave and hit the road! 

http://www.gotmarked.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/DJI_0180-min.jpg
http://www.nomadicbabe.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/IMG_4991-min.jpg
https://cdn.looloo.com/photos/reviews/282227/large_square/a36266ca-35d6-4275-86fa-6111c54bad9a.jpg?1468836881
Lakawon Island is a banana-shaped island off the coast of Cadiz in the northern portion of Negros Occidental. They said that you can actually just walk to or from the main island during low tide. That maybe is the reason why it's called Lakawon Island, derived from "lakaw" meaning "to walk". It’s my top of the list favorite destination in the Philippines followed by Camiguin and Palawan.

I can’t help but get really excited next month to see this view with my very own eyes. And of course share the experience with you guys too! I know you too would get really really excited as well when you see more pictures. That’s why I really love how Oppo has designed their F1s Selfie Expert smartphone. It’s perfect for this year’s travel adventures! Of all its cool features, one thing that really made me WOW was their selfie panorama. It’s like taking a panoramic shot of everyone using the front camera. How cool is that? I mean, who needs a selfie stick? Just by simply rotating the phone from side to side and it takes a wide-angle selfie.

check out more cool features here : http://www.oppo.com/en/smartphone-f1s
With it's 16-megapixel front camera, everyone in the gang would perfectly fit in one selfie pic! Thank you Oppo F1s for this super awesome feat! I would definitely bring you along to all my 2017 Philippine travel destinations!

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty