Tuesday, January 24, 2017

OPPO F1s: Day In The Life

The clock strikes five and I’m finally out of the office. I’m now making it a habit to hit the tracks and jog a few rounds at the oval. Being at the office doesn’t get me moving a lot so I try to get my body some exercise. It also helps me sweat out the daily stress and lessens the pain during those times of the month. If I can’t run in the afternoons, I try to do squats and sit ups in the morning before I start the day. That way I wouldn’t skip the daily dose of exercise that I need.

After which, we usually meet after for Bible study and fellowship. After our physical needs, our souls also require nourishment. It’s fun to be around with the younger people, they always make you laugh and definitely teaches you how to stay young at heart. We also have fellowship with the grown-ups and the married couples, and they are pretty awesome at training us for our future. It’s such a blessing to have these people around.

When I get home is where the fun starts. Home is where I get to spend time with myself, write on my journal and get creative. I’m happy to share to you that I have been working on this 40-day challenge. I was inspired to learn calligraphy and when I finally learn how to do it with the brushes, I just wanted to create more and more. So I asked my facebook friends and followers on my page to participate. It’s something for me to give back to those who’ve supported me and of course to ultimately to spread creativity and inspire others that they too can do calligraphy. Some of my friends even asked if I would hold workshops in the future. It’s a big thing though but of course I’d love to. Maybe one of these days when the 40-day calligraphy challenge ends. I just can’t help but be excited about it as well.




A photo posted by JPDesign (@jhetplanedesign) on


A photo posted by JPDesign (@jhetplanedesign) on



A photo posted by JPDesign (@jhetplanedesign) on

These are just some of the finished calligraphy work I did for the past few days. I still have more to go and I'm so much encourage by my friends and family.I would keep it a habit to write and take a photo and post it everyday on my facebook and instagram account. I would finish late at night with all these calligraphy and doodling around and when I take photos, it wouldn't get that right amount of light, thus I would do more editing. That's why I love to have Oppo F1s because of its 13MP rear camera that would give more detail to my artworks. Specially now that my friends would like to have tutorials, I plan to post Instagram videos so they too can create their own calligraphy. Having an Oppo F1s would definitely capture my creative adventures! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty