Thursday, July 18, 2013

Versatile

It's been a while, yes. Let's see what you've missed in all those weeks:

Hmm, we'll I finally finished the first installment of the Beautiful Creatures series. Quite a read. 

I haven’t been to my therapeutic, stress-relieving thrift stores for what seems like a decade already. Sad.

And, just yesterday, my everyday has become half-part work. Yes, 12-freaking-hours of nonstop,  non-lunch break work. It actually was a choice I have to make between a 12-hour workday or a 6-day workweek. And I can't just give up my weekends as those are the only time for me to do my other loves; hence, the first option.

That... or the preparations for the big day. Oh, I can't wait to blog about that! 


Anyway, on to my outfit. One thing I love about maxi skirts is that they can easily be transformed into a dress. You may already have seen me wear this skirt before here. Since maxi skirts are quite impractical to wear with the fickle weather that we are having lately, I decided to use it as a dress instead and covered up with this little denim vest. 




Well, what do you think?

Skirt worn as dress - thrifted
Denim vest - thrifted
Flats - Solemate
Belt - local mall

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty