Wednesday, July 31, 2013

To the Better Days

It's crazy how we're sometimes being teased by time. When we have to attend to the things for one of the most important events in our lives, that's when we are bombarded with even more work. It's driving me all nuts, really! I get work left and right these days, and one equally demanding than the other. Add to that is my crazy schedule. I work 8am to 8pm already, with not even a lunch break, since I've been bullied into accepting two additional teaching loads. (Okay, bullied is exaggerating it, really... but it feels like it.) I sometimes wish I can just say no whenever I want to, but I freakin' can't! I can't, and its frustrating! And currently, I've been having a bad case of jitters, which is not helping at all. Blame that to the overwhelming excitement/anxiousness/fear/busy-ness. 

Anyway, life goes on. I'm still up for embracing positivity, still clinging on to all the positive energy left in me. Better days are ahead, and I'm going to make the most out of them. Now let's cheers to that! (Sudden moodswing, eh? I get that these days, pardon me.)



Top, Pants - thrifted
Shoes (which is not shown. Bummer!) - Zara (old)

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty