Saturday, June 8, 2013

Black and Bronze

The first semester of School Year 2013-2014 has officially started.  That means my 10-hour workdays and other obligations has officially kicked off, too.  Looking forward, I see stress and fatigue inevitable, especially that I will have to start with my thesis writing, too.  On a positive note, though, I see myself naturally losing these pounds that I've (ehem) gracefully gained last summer. 


If you've been following this blog for quite a time, you will know how a huge thrifter I am.  Most days, I find myself donned in my great thrift finds.  So, with this, and my strong personal belief in prudence and austerity, Jheck and I plan to undertake an even bigger challenge - a challenge to exercise our strong opposition to extravagance for one of the most important events in our lives.  It's quite a big challenge, really, but if we pull this off, we know that we will be able to inspire others, too.  Details soon.


This outfit, by the way, is just one of those regular looks I put together for the office and my classes. I haven't put much thought on this one, actually.  It was one of those days when I sleep in the evening leaving the fate of my look entirely to my capricious judgement the next morning.  




What do you think?


Sheer cropped blouse - thrifted
Dress - thrifted
Flats - bazaar
Necklace - bazaar

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty