Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ice Cream Mania



Okay I confess! Yes, I have had a lot of dose of ice cream this week. Probably the same number of them printed on my top. Oops! Haha! Oh it's so addicting especially with summer still here. Good thing I am not having my rashes anymore or has it occurred again, else I'd still be all covered up! 

Well anyhoo, recently I have been drawn to clothes that are printed and eye catchy. Sort of something to draw attention but not too much that everybody's got to raise that eyebrow. Now who would want that? So, when I bought this at the thrift shop I was like, wow! got to have them! And I did. Just in sync with my daily cravings of ice cream!




Top: thrifted
Bracelet and necklace: Aissa's
Watch: Timex
Pants: gifted
Shoes: Hebe 



No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty