Monday, October 20, 2014

3 Months Later...

Exactly three months after my last post, I finally decided it's time for another one. I don't even know where to start. The last three months have been life-changing. And to say that I am overwhelmed with all the changes is an understatement.

When I delivered our little bundle last August, I saw one of God's miracles. Making me bear the pain and deliver a healthy baby girl is God's work. I know He was right there from the moment I entered the Labor Room, had my first contraction, until the time that I delivered Baby K; and I know that He will always be there to watch over our little family.

Baby K's first few weeks was the hardest, I should say. I could not sleep at night for fear that I might not be able to wake up to the baby's cries. I watch over her all night while busying myself on some novels. Things got better as she grew older, however. Now I sleep close to her, which I think she likes, and get awoken by her after 3-4 hours for feeding.

When K first smiled and cooed, I felt like the happiest person on earth. Jheck was ecstatic, too! His favorite time of the day now is their "face-time" - when they smile at and talk with each other. No amount of stress and pressure from work cannot be taken away by her smiles, coos, and gurgles.

I intend for this blog to be updated and active, but while I'm still struggling with my new schedule (I'm back to work now after my two-month maternity leave), this will have to wait. However, should my schedule permits, I aim to still write about things I find pretty, food, and now, baby and mommy stuff.

'Til my next post!


Love, 

Janjie



No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty