Sunday, April 27, 2014

The CJ Cupcakery

Yesterday, Argey and I came across this enticing new cupcake stall near Dumaguete Robinsons Movieworld - The CJ Cupcakery - and I just couldn't help but give in. Well, who could resist these tempting, moist cupcakes in varied flavors and pretty frosting? I remember my OB once telling me to reward myself once in a while with the food that I have been depriving myself of. It won't hurt, she said, as long as I do it in moderation. So, reward myself, I did! Teehee!

Argey and I first tried these six flavors among the many that they have on display.


1. Snickers
          Moist chocolate cupcake with peanut bits. Its frosting is peanut butter and chocolate with that signature Snickers taste, toppped with chunks of Snickers bar and crunchy caramel bits.


2. Oreo
          Cream cheese cupcake with bits of Oreo cookies, butter cream frosting topped with crushed Oreos.


3. Kitkat
       Moist chocolate cupcake with milk chocolate frosting topped with a chunk of Kitkat bar.


4. Lemon Dream 
              Lemon cupcake with cream cheese frosting with a hint of lemon.


5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
            Chocolate chip cookie cupcake with cookie dough frosting with chocolate chips, topped with their home-made chocolate chip cookie.


6. Red Velvet
              Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting topped with red sugar crystals white chocolate pretzel.



The CJ Cupcakery also sells other sweet treats, like their yummy stuffed cookies. Large-sized cupcakes like those above are available at PhP38 each and the micro-sized ones at PhP18 each. 

For orders, you may contact them through the following:

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cj.cupcakery
Tel. Number: (035) 422-9807
Cellphone No.: 0917 303 9224
Stall Location: Near Dumaguete Robinsons Movieworld

No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty