Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bridesmaid Duties: Mon + Shy



"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale"

First bridesmaid duty: done. Whew.. One down, one more to go..

First off, congratulations and best wishes to Mon and Shy. It has been lovely spending my time with you when both of you guys were still single, now I hope we can still do videoke and get-together nights again soon.. soonest? as soon as the little one gets out maybe?

Okay, I won't rush! Here's my tight dress for the meantime. Did they do changes after I fitted this or did I just gain extra? Whoops!





Don't you just love vanity walls? (coughs) I designed this. Haha! 



You guys stay happy, stay in love and try not to throw plates at each other, k? Those stuffs are pretty expensive these days you know. Okay, seriously, I love you both! And yes, I almost cried while you [Shy] were walking down the aisle with "Thousand Years" playing, but sorry I didn't because I was making fun of your walk with your three inch heels. Apology accepted? ;)


Xoxo..


P.S. Video link to follow :)


No comments

Post a Comment

© For All Things Pretty